Tuesday, March 22, 2016

And He Begat Sons and Daughters

So, some of you dedicated readers might be interested to know that I have another blog. Two of them, in fact. Well, more like two versions of the same blog. One on Blogger, and one on Wordpress. I grabbed the domain names some time ago just to hoard them, but only started writing there last summer. As you can see, I don't currently post all that often, but that may change as time goes on. I like the aesthetics of the Wordpress site, but I only use it as a florilegium centered on a theme. The Blogger site is where I may eventually end up doing the majority of my writing. I couldn't tell you why I feel it's useful to divide my writing labors like this, but for whatever reason, it feels right. Different spaces seem to inspire different perspectives and approaches to writing. Anyway, feel free to check in occasionally or add them to your feed, and thanks for reading.