Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Shuffle

It's feeling like spring around here, so it's close enough to being time for another one of these.

  1. Maximum Balloon -- Groove Me
  2. Emiliana Torrini -- Fireheads
  3. Conjure One -- Center of the Sun
  4. Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions -- Drop
  5. In Extremo -- Wessebronner Gebet
  6. Peter Gabriel -- Sledgehammer
  7. How to Destroy Angels -- BBB
  8. Supergrass -- Late in the Day
  9. Radiohead -- All I Need
  10. Steely Dan -- Black Cow
  11. Basement Jaxx -- Where's Your Head At
  12. Populous -- Bottom 02
  13. Fujiya & Miyagi -- Dishwasher
  14. The Fratellis -- Vince the Lovable Stoner
  15. Meat Puppets -- Violet Eyes
  16. Elbow -- Fallen Angel
  17. Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears -- Sugarfoot
  18. The Dandy Warhols -- Insincere
  19. Goldfrapp -- Little Bird
  20. Moby -- Porcelain

5 comments:

Brian M said...

No deathspell Omega? You need to broaden your music, Scribler! http://ezxhaton.kccricket.net/index2.html

The Vile Scribbler said...

Gotta go with what the shuffle gives me, man. Hey, why don't you get out your iPod and see what yours coughs up?

noel said...

I left mine on a cruise ship. But it would have coughed up some Zappa,
Zevon,
Nirvana,
Simon & Garfunkle,
ACDC,
Steely Dan,
The Dandy Warhols,
Meat Puppets
- a little overlap, but I don't know what you kids are listening to these days. I'll listen when I have a chance.

The Vile Scribbler said...

Not bad, old timer!

noel said...

Well I realize there's nothing there less than ten years old. I want a new "Head Like a Hole". Most new rock I hear is too whiny, though that in itself doesn't disqualify. I hear Cake is releasing a new album that might be interesting. As long as we're sharing, here's one of my all-time favs:
http://wastedtalentrecords.com/judys/albums/washarama.html
(Guyana Punch is about the Jonestown massacre)